BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Met Fate

Fate I met. Staring me in the face.
Her beauty way above others that I've seen.
Chasing her for me is a great race.
But it felt like god seemed to intervene...

Always barriers in my way.
Form of words that people utter.
Lies all. It's the devil's truth I'd say.
but from that, you and I both suffer...

The decision is yours to make.
where to take this situation.
If you thought what I said was fake.
Then this long while was it desperation?

I'm afraid it's now separation.
but the further we go the more our hearts burn.
Love feels so much like suffocation.
Love is something I wish to yearn (for)

the pains I get are nothing but small wounds.
If it's the price to pay then so be it.
Loves are like caterpillars in cocoons.
I'd be happy to die for fate, I'll protect it (you)


0 comments: